A short story about loneliness, maladjustment and the desperate need of closeness, set in a severe winter landscape. Bernard faces the stereotype of an animal predator, one you wouldn’t cross paths with. Feeling resigned, he tries to express the truth about his isolation, and suppress the call of nature in him.
- RUNNING TIME:
- Anna Oparkowska
- Łukasz Kacprowicz, Anna Oparkowska
- Tomasz Halski
- Mikołaj Trzaska
- Anna Oparkowska, Mateusz Ciompała, Jakub Szczęśniak, Piotr Bartosik, Andrzej Kruczała
- Gs Animation
Graduated from Academy of Art in Gdansk with a diplomma in animation. Experienced illustrator and graphic designer. She’s been working with Grupa Smacznego for 5 years on such projects as Mami Fatale, Bear Me, Basia and others, in storyboarding, 2D animation, visual development. Bernard is her original short and her directorial debut.
- 14th Animateka International Animated Film Festival, Slovenia, 2017 (screening)
- 14th Balkanima European Animated Film Festival, Serbia, 2017 (competition)
- Trieste FF, Italy, 2018 (competition)
- Tampere Film Festival 2018, Finland, 2018 (competition)
- MONSTRA | Lisbon Animated Film Festival 2018, Portugal, 2018 (competition)