POLISH TITLE: SZCZĘKOŚCISK
Lockjaw, a performance art trio, dream of conquering art industry. Unfortunately, for now, they are mainly preoccupied with more mundane things. Igor makes a living by taking pictures for supermarket special offer leaflets. Baton works in an amusement park and scares children who visit the haunted house. Laura is an accountant in a company that utilizes electronic waste. The viewer witnesses their struggle, as they prepare for “Prowokalia” – one of the most important performance art festivals.
- RUNNING TIME:
- Kordian Kądziela
- Kordian Kądziela
- Michał Pukowiec
- Magdalena Chowańska
- Wydział Radia i Telewizji Uniwersytetu Śląskiego w Katowicach (WRiTv UŚ)
Director and screenwriter. He has graduated in Film and television directing from Krzysztof Kieślowski Faculty of Radio and Television at the University of Silesia in Katowice. His short film creations include “Larp”, “Boo!” and “Tiwi”, awarded at film festivals in such cities as Saint Petersburg, Bern and Brest.
He has also directed commercials for Makita, 3M and Movember, as well as music videos (nomination in Best debut award category for the Slutcasters’s “Monkey, Monkey” music video).
- 32nd Warsaw Film Festival, Poland, 2016 (screening)
- 16th T-Mobile New Horizons IFF, Poland, 2016 (competition)
- 23rd International Film Festival Etiuda&Anima, Poland, 2016 (Award for the Best Cinematography, Audience Award)
- Febio Fest, Slovakia, 2017 (Special Mention)
- Shared Sight International Short Film Festival, Romania, 2017 (competition)
- Contact - International Student Film Festival Izmir, Turkey, 2017 (SenEDIT Award for Best Story)
- 13th Early Bird International Student Film Festival, Bulgaria, 2017 (competition)
- 10th La Cabina Film Festival, Spain, 2017 (competition)
- Córtex Film Festival 2018, Portugal, 2018 (competition)