A purge in the style of those of March 1968 is to take place at a party meeting. Instead, it turns into a psychodrama. Although officially not stopped by censorship, the film was only shown at the Krakow Short Film Festival and at Film Clubs.
- RUNNING TIME:
- Marcel Łoziński, Paweł Kędzierski
- Stanisław Niedbalski, Witold Stok
- Lidia Zonn
- WFDiF (Wytwórnia Filmów Dokumentalnych i Fabularnych)
Marcel Łoziński »Born in 1940 in Paris. He earned his degree in Film Directing from Łódź Film School. He has made a number of excellent documentaries, which include The Visit (1974), Front Collision (1975), How to Live (1977), Microphone’s Test (1980), Practice Exercises (1984), Anything Can Happen (1995), So It Doesn’t Hurt (1998), How It’s Done (2006) and was nominated to the European Academy Award and American Oscar for his documentary film entitled 89 mm from Europe (1993). For the past four years he has been the head of the documentary programme at the Andrzej Wajda Master School of Film Directing.
- DocPoint - Helsinki Documentary Film Festival, 2010 (screening)
- Festival dei Popoli – International Documentary Film Festival, Italy, 2013 (screening)