NEW URBAN LEGENDS
POLISH TITLE: NOWE LEGENDY MIEJSKIE
REPRESENTED BY KFF
New Urban Legends is an experimental film project created by the children for the children. Ten-year-olds from several Warsaw schools invented, told and wrote down the stories that came to their minds in connection with the legends. Kids learned the inner workings of a film set. The goal was to broaden the children’s horizons and allow them to take part in a real film adventure. Thanks to the help of professional filmmakers, three amazing legends were created: Zeboludy, Pragenia and Pan Sowka i fryzjer z Targowka.
FILM REPRESENTED BY THE KRAKOW FILM FOUNDATION
- RUNNING TIME:
- Lesław Dobrucki, Maciek Olbrycht, Marzena Poplawska, Joanna Pawluśkiewicz
- Lesław Dobrucki, Maciek Olbrycht, Marcelina Palasz, Mateusz Serzysko, Marzena Poplawska, Joanna Pawluśkiewicz, Ola Staszko
- Wojtek Zieliński
- Anna Dymek, Jan Cybis, Marta Michno, Waldemar Więcek, Kuba Kossak, Bartek Przybytek
- Gonzales, Philipp Glass, Macio Moretti, Marcin Macuk/Pogodno
- MOMA FILM FOUNDATION
Lesław Dobrucki »Born in 1969 in Warsaw. A graduate of the Faculty of Graphic Arts of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw (diploma in the Animation Studio of Professor Daniel Szczechura in 1988) and of a documentary film course at the Andrzej Wajda Master School of Film Directing. An author of animated (Morderczy Kiełek kontra Gigakotek – 1998), semi‑documentary (Zęboludy – 2006) and documentary films (Ekipa – 2007, a co‑author; Kilka mniejszych wygranych – 2008).
- Festival International de Filmets, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain, 2008 (competition)