POLISH TITLE: KICI, KICI
REPRESENTED BY KFF
What do we need wild cats for? Four seasons, four women,one goal. Film about the need for petting.
FILM REPRESENTED BY THE KRAKOW FILM FOUNDATION
- RUNNING TIME:
- Paweł Łoziński
- Kacper Lisowski, Szymon Lenkowski, Wojciech Staroń
- Katarzyna Maciejko-Kowalczyk
- Paweł Łoziński Produkcja Filmów
Paweł Łoziński »born in 1965 in Warsaw. Polish director, cameraman and producer of documentaries. Graduate of the Directing Department at the Film School in Łódź. Author of more than 20 award-winning documentaries. He makes distinct and emotionally charged films about people of whom he draws intimate portraits. Łoziński gained international recognition with his documentary debut „Birthplace” (1992). His next films „Sisters”, „Chemo”, „Father and Son”, „You Have No Idea How Much I Love You” and the latest „TheBalcony Movie” are considered innovative as they venture into new thematic areas and exploreuncharted spaces within the documentary film genre.
- CPH:DOX, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2008 (screening)
- Festival dei Popoli – International Documentary Film Festival, Italy, 2013 (screening)