POLISH TITLE: TRAMWAJ
A tram leaves the depot in the morning. As a geography teacher in mid-thirties takes her daily commute to work, an accidental meeting in the tram awakens long dormant desires.
- RUNNING TIME:
- black and white
- Bartosz Reetz
- Bartosz Reetz
- Michał Żuberek
- Michał Sadowski, Bartosz Reetz
- Sartoris Film
- King House
Born in Grudziadz, currently based in Warsaw. A graduate of Film and TV Production Organization at the Polish National Film School in Lodz and law at the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun.
In 2015 he co-produced Turkish-Polish short film "Unmade bed" by Eytan Ipeker, premiered at the 52nd International Antalya Film Festival. His directorial debut "The Stop" has been presented at many international film festivals, including Fajr International Film Festival, Filmfest Dresden, FEST - New Directors/New Film Festival and CineFest Miskolc International Film Festival. The film has been awarded with Cine Libre Award at the Cinemistica Film Festival in Spain. "Tramway" is his second authorial short film.
- Cinalfama Film Awards, 2022, Portugal, (Best Film, Best Actress)
- VI Firm Film Festival, 2022, Spain, (Best Short Fiction)
- Cinergo International Film Festival, 2022, Greece, (competition)
- Martovski Belgrade Documentary and Short Film Festival, 2022, Serbia, 2022 (competition)
- Kosice International Film Festival, 2022, Slovakia, 2022 (competition)
- 9. DEA OPEN AIR International Film Festival, 2022, Albania, 2022 (The Media Award (Special Prize))
- Philosophical Film Festival, 2022, North Macedonia, 2022 (competition)
- Galichnik Film Festival, 2022, North Macedonia, 2022 (competition)