Stanislaw (40) takes his beloved Zosia on a mysterious and romantic journey. He wants to propose to her in the city of love. Stanislav doesn’t expect that it will be the most horrible night of his life, and his well planned trip will go much further than he anticipated. It’s a short story kept in a tragicomic tone that we don’t lead our fate, even when we believe that we reached the best moment in our life.
- RUNNING TIME:
- Mateusz Rakowicz
- Maciej Cuske, Mateusz Rakowicz
- Jakub Czerwiński
- Wojciech Włodarski
- Robert Więckiewicz, Justyna Wasilewska
- Jan Duszyński
- Studio Munka
Graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw and Andrzej Wajda’s School of Film Directing. Directed short films, including the „Streetlight Man”, for which he received several awards. Mateusz directed also commercials and video clips. Co-directed feature film "Warsaw Stories". In November 2015 he shot in Paris a short feature film "Romantik", a Polish-French coproduction. Currently working on a new feature and TV War movie.
- Shorts at Moonlight Film Festival 2017, Germany, 2017 (screening)
- Toronto International Film Festival, Canada, 2016 (competition)
- Central and Eastern European Film Festival, Luxembourg, 2016 (Audience Awards for Best Short Film)