THE MOTHER MATRIX
POLISH TITLE: MACIERZ
Film is a reconstruction of the Slavic creation myth. After the Big Bang the Gods rise to create the life on Earth. The recurrence of the themes emphasizes the constant evolution which repeats its creations in various scales. We are being a part of a journey through the land of multicultural symbols. The protagonist is a child that appears at the very end of the film. The mystical journey that is experienced by the protagonist is a retrospective reaching deep into memory stored on the atomic level.
FILM REPRESENTED BY THE KRAKOW FILM FOUNDATION
- RUNNING TIME:
- Sławomir Shuty, Tomasz Bochniak
- Sławomir Shuty
- Kajetan Plis
- Łukasz Targosz
- Stowarzyszenie Filmowców Polskich - Studio Munka , Fundacja Korporacja Ha!art
Polish hypertext novel Blok. He develops and manages performances. His films include: W drodze (2003), Luna (2005), Panoptikon (2009) and Dom (2009). He won the Passport Award granted by ‘Polityka’, a Polish weekly, for his novel The Heap (2005).
- 55th Krakow Film Festival, Poland, 2015 (competition)
- Melbourne International Animation Festival 2015, Australia, 2015 (competition)
- 8th Animator IAFF, Poland, 2015 (competition)