is a project launched by the Polish Film Institute and the Krakow Film Foundation, implemented by the Adam Mickiewicz Institute. It seeks to promote Polish short films (fiction, animation and documentary films) abroad.
POLISH SHORTS WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- gain access to the largest updated database of Polish short films (completed and in production),
- organize a screening of Polish short films at a festival or other cultural event,
- obtain a film collection for your festival selection or a film market,
- contact Polish film directors and producers,
- receive a special edition of POLISH SHORTS on DVD.